Ethernet MACH3 Motion Control Card NVEM
3/4/5/6 axis Ethernet MACH3 motion controller, which we spend 4 years to design.
It can work with Mach3 and standard MPG. It can communicate with computer through Ethernet, just need to use the Twine to connect directly or transfer with router.
This control card adopts the ARM design framework. The ARM design includes communication, code analytic, underlying algorithm and pulse generation. It is rational design, reliable control and convenient operation.
- 1* 3/4/5/6 Axis Ethernet MACH3 Motion Control Card
- 1* Network cable
- Can control up to 3/4/5/6 stepper motor at the same time.
- Support Motor: Servo motor, Stepper motor.
- With 12 channel programmable input port.
- With 10 channel programmable output port.
- 1 channel standard MPG interface
- PWM output control
- Ethernet interface, support MACH3 software
- DC electrical isolation
- Optocoupler isolation
- Up to 200KHz stepper motor control pulse output
12 ports photoelectric isolated input interface for ordinary digital data;
10 ports photoelectric isolated output interface for ordinary digital data;
1 port 0-10V spindle speed analog output interface (can change to PWM output);
Support 3-6 axis stepper systems, 200 KHz pulse output for every axis;
ARM motion control chip;
Appearance and structure and size:
This motion control card is with a sealed shell structure. There are 4pcs setting holes at the bottom. We can fix 4pcs 4mm diameter holes at the cabinet and install the controller into the cabinet. The controller appearance as the Figure 1-1 and Figure 1-2 show:
The products overall size is 163.1mm*80.8mm*27.8mm;
The bottom install size is 101.4mm*42.5mm